Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First Blog!

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to share with you some of my latest baking and decorating endeavors. Feel free to check back frequently and see what's new!

I really like the way this one turned out!

These clowns were so fun to make!

Here's a closeup of the little guy! :)

This has to be my favorite so far! It was made for my friend's son's birthday. He loves excavators - so this was the perfect cake for him! My friend Kim helped me with it - I loved the way it turned out!!

A rainbow cake:


These little gals had their bikinis and inner tubes on and were ready for a swim!


Go rockets!

Mmm....cupcakes that look like ice cream!

Flower Power...

1 comment:

  1. yum! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    we will make sure our next cake is from "The Little Bakery"

    Dad

    ReplyDelete